Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I need more furniture to paint!

Yes, I have run out of small pieces of furniture to paint.  But, I have still been busy.  I have painted two old wooden trays with metal handles.  I do wish I had taken some "before" photographs!  I have to say these are much easier to wield  around on my work table than a bench or a chair !
Presenting the "accessories" part of my painted offerings :

" Pears"
serving tray - 12" X 18" - wood with metal handles
acrylics, fabric, poly sealer
 

 " Pears" -
 
 
" Three Friends"
 serving tray
10 " X 16" - wood with metal handles
acrylics, fabric, poly sealer
 

" Three Friends" -
 
I need more furniture and I need more trays to paint.  And, I REALLY need it to stop snowing so I can go out and find those treasures that await me.
Stay tuned!

No comments: