Sunday, June 22, 2008

ADVENTURE 2008 - PAGE I

Those of you who know me know I am a list maker. For several months prior to leaving on our trip I had lists and lists and lists! Most of the "take this" decisions were really easy; take my closet or take my studio. Well, the studio of course! I carefully selected fabrics, paints, brushes, glue, papers, pins and needles, threads and several pieces I had started with the intent of finishing them on the road. I also packed 3 quilts to be presented at the 90th birthday party for my Mother; the party being the "official" reason for the adventure!
Here is a photo of a well packed vehicle the morning we left for Pennsylvania. And yes, we did have room for some underwear and a cooler. Stay tuned for more information on Adventure 2008.

3 comments:

Vanessa Vaile said...

Hoorah! You're back.

What kind of packing decisions did Roy have to make?

Anonymous said...

Roy??? Ummm....he was in charge of remembering to pack all techie stuff....the MP3..the toothbrush chargers..the camera....the computer....guy stuff:)

Vanessa Vaile said...

Did he get to bring clothes? If not, I hope you took pictures