Monday, September 26, 2011

A CREATIVE SUNDAY . ..

Yesterday Roy and I spent the day in Pittsburgh at the Sixth Annual Co-op Art Harvest with over 50 local vendors, wonderful food and live music. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of the art/craft offerings! There were the numerous jewelry vendors but there were many unusual creations. I took the oportunity to do some networking and passed out business cards as well as postcards showcasing my artwork. It was great fun! The following photographs show the row of tents and I also had to include a photograph of one of the streetside buildings that is so "Pittsburgh". Love that town!
After we had wandered around the festival we took off for the new location of the Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse. I found wonderful things for making dolls; fabrics, paint, tassels, face forms, poly doll hair, a cool stamp, etc. I also found a beautiful platter for$3. It was all great fun!

No comments: