Saturday, May 2, 2009

ART WORK FOR YOUR REVIEW.....

I have been reminded recently (by some of my loyal readers), that it is time to see some artwork! Really, I HAVE been busy but, in doing more than one piece at a time, it seems a long time between pieces of finished work. Wait no more! Here are photographs of the three vests I will be shipping out to the Firenza Gallery in Arroyo Seco, NM. They have sold some of my vests and are wanting more inventory. That makes me so happy! Somewhere out there are ladies who have bought my wearable art and are having fun wearing one of a kind creations. I wish I could meet them! If any of these connect with you, contact me off site and I will connect you with the gallery. Enjoy! This is "The Party Girl Vest" which was featured in the Spring 2008 issue of "Altered Couture Magazine". This is "The Peace Vest". This is "The Dream Vest".

7 comments:

Geree said...

wow! Wow! and Wow! I love them all! And I am so proud of you for finding an such a great outlet for your art. Your art really deserves to be worn all over the world as your global map indicates you have international fans. Just beautiful as always,
Geree

judemowris said...

Well thank you! My mision in life is to help women dress in special clothing that is fun!
Are you all better?
(hey)Jude

KB in BR said...

Thankx. I needed that. Terrific !

judemowris said...

Whew! Now the pressure is off for a day or two!

Anonymous said...

It would be great fun to go 'styling' wearing your vests. I can hardly wait to see what you will create next...cheers! d

judemowris said...

Hopefully "what's next" is more vests!

JoanMarie said...

Just wanted to leave a quick note to say "Peace" is my fav of the three. :)
Thanks for sharing!
Hope you have a fantastic week!