Saturday, April 24, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVESARY!!!

One year ago today I created this blog and had no idea it would become what it is today. On the annual anniversary, the ClusterMap counter on the right side of the blog is removed and then replaced, apparently starting over. I did note this morning, however, that in this past year I have been "visited" 4, 996 times. Almost went over 5000! This is the most amazing thing to me. In addition, those visits represent 87 countries around the world. I am humbled that so many of you come here to see what's happening in my incredibly average life. Thanks to all of you for your comments and encouragement in my art endeavors. I appreciate each of you and hope to continue this adventure in global sharing. And the beat goes on! Lets go through the next year together!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Happy Anniversary to YOU!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is always interesting. Glad it will continue for all to enjoy! cheers D

Unknown said...

Thanks Dee! I have fun doing it!

Deborah said...

Happy Anniversary!