Since I continue to be amazed that I grew a flower, this piece was dedicated to the amazing dahlia! It contains two photographs printed onto fabric sheets and lightly colored with pencils. Then I added text with my Pigma Micron pen and did lots of stitching around the large letters and around the text sections. The larger letters are painted in and the outer edge of the entire piece is painted with purple acrylic paint to provide a stiffer edge. I added some beading (naturally) and added four studs in the corners for interest. The ideas for the next quilts are formulating in my head already! Stay tuned!