Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Preparing For an Art Show ...

This Saturday we will be participating in the ART WALK in Franklin PA. This event showcases local galleries and artists and combines it with Pianos in the Park, so lots of live music happening. In addition to some original pieces and the recently made art tiles, I am taking some signed, number and matted prints. On advice of my agent, I am also including a collection of my watercolor faces, arranged in tri-mats. I like the look! I also was able to fine a really cool gel pen that writes white. Works well on black mats. These were quick photographs of the mats with the print images. The mats are 10 X 16 and and quite symmetrical, not shown here (grin). We will be taking photographs on Saturday and I will share them here for you. I am so looking forward to this event! Later!

No comments: