Friday, November 27, 2009

ANOTHER NEW SHOULDER BAG....

I used two more unmatched upholstery samples to make this fun bag. On the front fabric I placed ribbons and trims and snips of fun shiny fabrics and then overlayed it all with a pale gray piece of organza. Then I quilted it all to keep the small pieces in place. Finally, I attached some beads for fun. The interior is lined with a red twill fabric which also includes two large pockets and a pen sleeve. I used a magnetic closure on this bag also. On instructions from my biggest fan, I will be making more bags and putting them up for sale at the boutique that is carrying my other pieces of wearable art.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I know that the shop will be thrilled to get the bags! You are so great! Dee

Unknown said...

Aww..... thanks! Wait until you see the next two!