Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WHAT TIME IS IT?

I have been needing a clock in my studio. You know how time flies when you're having the most fun, and there are other things I need to respond to, like regular living activities; cooking, laundry, etc. So, we went to the Dollar General store and bought this wall clock for $8.00. It has a wonderful clear glass surround that I could see real possibilities in! Enter acrylic paints!! Now, I have a colorful clock! I might still forget to leave the studio though.....
If you are looking for a unique and very affordable holiday gift, you might want to consider painting on a clock. It will be a one of a kind gift for sure! Huh. It might not be finished. It might need some more color, or some bling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea! My dining room colors are mostly old navy blue and cream. Hint, hint...
Suze

Jude said...

Darn; too bad I didn't get your name in the family gife exchange!