Wednesday, December 30, 2009

UPS ROCKS!

My son gave me a Barnes and Noble gift card for Christmas. What fun that was! I ordered the following: "The Rossetti Letter" by Christi Phillips, a novel of 17th century Venice. " Annette Vallon" by James Tipton, a novel of the French Revolution. "Medicus" by Ruth Downie, a novel of the Roman Empire. And, "The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane" by Katherine Howe, a novel incorporating the Salem witch trials. I have not read anything by any of these authors but am looking forward to these. We had gone out to run errands and UPS delivered during that time. His truck is not 4-wheel drive and so he left it at the road and managed to trudge up our very steep and long driveway in a foot of snow to deliver my books. Kudos to UPS! Quite a nice change from our previous encounters with that company.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

What a great gift! Best wishes for a great 2010!