Sunday, October 4, 2009

AUTUMN FEST...

Autumn Fest is a two day small, intimate event right here in Cambridge Springs. By all accounts it delivered exactly what it promised; hand made crafts, candles, jewelry, pellet grills, wooden toys and antiques. It also offered BBQ'd ribs, sausage, funnel cakes and baked goods. Of course there was cider too! We bought a gallon of fresh cider ($5) a loaf of rhubarb bread and a loaf of coconut bread (each $3). This is the 'entrance ' to the fest and it made me smile. It's always good to let your visitors know exactly where that porta-potty is, right? Not real sure what that man on the chair is doing. Waiting his turn?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the people? It looks cold. Crafts? Where? It is so much fun to see another part of the world. Great update photos. cheers d

Anonymous said...

HI Dee,
The people are there and so are the crafts. I won't put my camera in anyone's face and would not photograph other people's work so I guess you won't get the closeup information you want on my blog. Sorry!

Roy said...

It was also cold and damp as well as chilly and the humidity was a little high. I think I will start to mold as soon as it warms up a little. It was a fun outing though. Loved the Rhubarb bread and the Coconut bread!