Wednesday, October 21, 2009

THIS IS A WHOLE LOT OF FUN!

http://www.whatsatthebank.com/FineGifts.htm I have put some of my Wearable Art here and on the very first day sold a painted jacket and three of my painted wallets! Unfortunately I forgot to get a photograph of the jacket ! But, here is one of the painted clutches since I can't find the wallet photos. But, you get the idea. Just this past week a very large mural was installed on the side of that gallery/gift shop building. I will go back this week and take photographs for you. It is all quite exciting! Today I am working on my rose heather knitted sweater. It is finished except for attaching the sleeves and connecting the side seams. In the meantime I am doing some really mean bleaching on a pair of jeans. You will see them soon! Sure feels good to be back in the creative mode.....

4 comments:

KB in BR said...

Just love ... love ... love these beauties. Your buyers are subconsciously picking up on the joy and spontaneity of it all. They can't imagine where they come from or how you infuse them with that "joy" element! They know that such magic and charm is not possible for them to create, and they just HAVE to possess a bit of it! I've been in that position a few times and was ready to pay almost any price. These items never loose their magic for the buyer. They are cherished treasures once they get them home! Lucky you to be the 'Giver (seller) of such magic'. Lucky Us!

Jude said...

Awww......shucks :)

Jude said...

Awww......shucks :)

KB in BR said...

I heard you the first time!